Overnight Agra Tour 2 days
Placed on the banks of river Yamuna in the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, Agra is famed as a Mughal City. A perfect weekend option from Delhi, the city boasts of a glorious past and rich history. Agra is also counted as one of the most
famous international holiday destinations. A haven of Mughal architecture, art and culture, Agra is home to a number of tourist attractions, three of which are World Heritage Sites. This medieval city, today has made an amazing progress in its hospitality and infrastructure. This destination is a must-visit. Agra’s history dates back to the Hindu epic Mahabharat, as Agraban, a forest of Mathura. Agra was established by Badal Singh in 1475 and was later made his capital by Sikandar Lodhi. The city is also quite popular for Peetha and Dal Moth, are 2 of the most popular local renditions. Shopping in Agra can be a delight for Shopaholics. You can get your hands on a lot of things, which you can carry as keepsakes and souvenirs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ac Car with driver
- Mineral Water,
- Toll tax,
- State tax,
- Permit fees,
- English Live in Agra
- All Disposal & Sight seen by Air conditioned Car.
What's excluded :
- Monument entrance fee,
- Camera charges,
- Driver and Guide Tip,
- Food bills,
- Personal Expenses such as tips, laundry, Telephone calls, Liquor, shopping bills etc,
- Any other activity which is not mention in itinerary.
- Delhi to Agra (210 km)
Your Tour will start in the morning around 08:00 AM / 09:00 AM.
Our Driver will come to pick you from the hotel Delhi. Proceed to Agra. This will take around 3 hrs to reach Agra from New Yamuna Expressway.
When you arrive Agra, check-in to the hotel. Your tour guide will meet you at the same time in the Hotel lobby waiting for you. Later after having lunch Visit Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh and Etimad-Ud-Daulah. After sightseeing come back to the hotel and spend evening in leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Explore Taj Mahal sunrise view and drive back to Delhi.
At 6 am, you will be picked up from hotel to visit Taj Mahal during sunrise to see the ravishing beauty of India’s most renowned monument and come back to the hotel.
After breakfast and check-out from hotel. Enjoy an excursion to Fatehpur Sikri, a perfectly preserved red stone, which was the estranged capital of Mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City". Later drive back to Delhi with a beautiful memory from Agra city.
Drop back to your preferred location or airport in Delhi.
Departure Point :Pick up from Delhi hotel only
Departure Time :8am or 9am
Return Detail :Drop off Delhi hotel or Delhi Airport.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guide in Fatehpur Sikri not provided by us because as per our experience the better option for there to have an Audio Guide to visit the Sikri and Shrine Palace of Fateh pur Sikri.
- Taj Mahal Closed on Every Friday.
- If you want to go Fatehpur-Sikri also then USD 15 extra to driver directly.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.