Overnight Adventure in Kitulgala with Borderlands Camping
Enjoy the exciting adventure in Kitulgala with borderland camping. Borderlands’ camp is perched on the banks of the Kelani River and consists of tents, rustic wooden cabins and chalets built on stilt platforms covered with thatched roofs. The campsite sits amongst untouched wilderness and has spectacular views of the mountains. Rise to the sound of bird call, enjoy an exciting activity on the Kelani river and return for a chilled beer in the relaxed Long House which overlooks the river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and drop off.
- Overnight accommodation in Borderland Campsite with all meals
- White water Rafting
- Hiking in Makandawa Rainforest Reserve
- White water Kayaking
- Free transportation to your next Destination (Selected cities only - All south / west beach hotels from Colombo to Unawatuna or Kandy, Nuwara Eliya and Negombo)
- Professional activity guide during all the adventure activities
- All government taxes
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- DAY 1 YOUR HOTEL / KITULGALA
08:00 You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Kitulgala
11:00 Arrive at Kitulgala and start Whitewater Rafting tour with our guide. After a safety briefing and a few pointers on rafting technique, we’ll jump right into the action. The river hosts rapids between grades 2 and 3, with the rafting stretch approximately 6.5 kilometers in length, and taking between 45 minutes to 1.5 hours to complete, depending on water levels.
13:00 Enjoy Lunch at Borderlands Campsite and spend couple of hours at leisure before starting your hiking experience.
15:00 Hike through the local forests surrounding Kithulgala, passing friendly, smiling villagers. Climb for stunning views of the Kelani River valley, the verdant jungle, and the rocky crag faces of the higher Hill Country.
17:00 Arrive back to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure in your tent with the view of Kaleni river.
19:30 Enjoy Dinner in the main restaurant at the campsite.
DAY 2 KITULGALA / DROP OFF
07:30 Enjoy breakfast at the campsite
09:00 You will start another adventure in Kaleni River with White water Kayaking. The stretch is approximately 6 1/2 kilometers, and this run will keep your attention on the next horizon line while also giving ample time to surf a few waves. If you are not comfortable with Kayaking, you can enjoy a mountain biking tour to Beli Lena Cave.
11:00 Arrive back at the Campsite and refresh your selves.
11:30 Check out to leave for your next destination.
Departure Point :Roundtrip transportation is available from most hotels in Selected Cities. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most hotels in Selected Cities. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- Adult Price is applicable for all the participants.
- If you are pregnant, you should not take part.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.