over night by flight from Cairo to luxor with hot air balloon and much more
enjoy the main highlights of Luxor.
the Valley of the Kings and so much more with an Egyptology guide.
Take it easy with door-to-door transfers to and from the hotel.
experience the life trip hot air balloon.
sailing felucca ride in luxor is unique experience.
touch the real culture in luxor
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- pick up from hotel and drop off by air conditioning transportation
- flight tickets cairo/luxor/cairo
- 1 night luxor hotel with breakfast
- hot air balloon trip
- Egyptology tour guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- bottles of water
- soft drink
- sailing Nile traditional felucca
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
Day 1: touch the real culture in luxor and visit the main highlights valley of the kings.queen hatshepsut temple.ride felucca
Pass By: Luxor International Airport, Egypt
the most important question to any traveler which is the richest culture in Egypt absolutely the answer is luxor city.will be waiting for you memorable and great day in luxor.discover the largest temple in the world and know carter story who discovered tut ankh amun tomb.our representative will pick you up from hotel where we going to drive to Cairo airport to take flight to luxor.your Egyptology tour guide will pick you up from luxor airport.drive down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank of luxor. enjoy Nile fresh air.get to the great valley of the kings where you will visit the area which the pharaohs chose to hide their mummies and their tombs.enjoy the mystery magician of the kings valley.drive over and visit carter house who discovered the most famous tomb tut ankh amun.watch his tools such as his pen.his phone,his bed room and the tomb model of tut ankh amun. it is rare past atmosphere.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
continue driving and get to the beautiful queen Hatsheput temple the first lady in history used the gloves and discover her splendid temple and listen to her fabulous story.at the end of the tour visit the two giant status of memnon .take motor boat back to the east bank where we will check in hotel.before sun set this is the perfect time for felucca ride.after the great tour back to your hotel.over night hotel
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night at lotus hotel
Day 2: the life time trip hot air balloon.visit the largest temple in whole the world karnak temple
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
be ready for the unique experience the life trip as they call it the hot air balloon. our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding. Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank , then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum ( Luxor ).after the fabulous tour back to hotel for breakfast.now it is time to visit the largest temple in whole the world karnak temple.try to listen well to your guide who will give you the history details of the great temple.after the memorable day drive to luxor airport to take the flight back to cairo.drive back to your hotel
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.