Over day to Cairo Pyramids from Alexandria
* The Pyramid of Cheops: He had an original height of 150 meters which makes it the world’s highest. It was composed of over two million blocks of stone of 2 and a half tons weight each. It is forbidden to climb to the top Very close to the pyramid are the Mortuary Temple of Khufu
* The Pyramid of Chephren: Is the best preserved of this complex, still keeping the exterior limestone layer overlying the pink granite. You can visit the two burial chambers and empty sarcophagus.
* The Pyramid of Menkaure: It is the smallest of the three and older who have suffered looting.
*The Sphinx Alongside these pyramids stands the imposing Sphinx of human head and lion’s body was built on the basis of natural rock formations to which was added polished stone. It is believed that some deity represented but could not be known for sure who it was. His condition is not ideal as it has suffered serious deterioration due to mass tourism and environmental degradation. Although it is still majestic.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Alexandria.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private Egyptology tour guide
- Visit of the papyrus institute ( ask your guide if you need to visit Perfume Factory ).
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Khufu Ship
What's excluded :
- Entrance to private rooms or areas inside any Pyramids.
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Of the Seven Wonders of the World the Pyramids of Egypt are the only ones that have survived the test of time. Consider these buildings are really impressive, despite having seen numerous times on television, photographs and publications nothing compares to enjoy the natural. If, moreover, think about how they were built and how many person were required to move the stone blocks and upload them to the top.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khufu Ship, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
the Solar Boat Museum and the only tomb of the Old Kingdom that has not been desecrated, the Tomb of Queen Hetepheres .
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Alexandria / Alexandria International Airport / Alexandria PortAirports
- Borg El Arab International Airport, Alexandria Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.