Ouzoud Waterfalls Tour
If you want something a little bit different, this is a nice day out. Leaving your accommodation around 7.30-8am , you will head out North West of Marrakech toward Demnate. You will make a stop at Iminifri with some open caves. You then continue on to the village of Tanaghmeilt and the waterfalls for lunch (not included). The bottom of the falls are accessible through a shaded path of olive trees (the name Ouzoud comes from the Berber meaning olive). Swimming is optional, so towels and cozy needed. Then returning to Marrakech at around 5pm.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- An English & French speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drinks are not included
- In the direction to Fes , 170 km away from Marrakech, for the heart of the Middle Atlas. Ouzoud Waterfalls, up to 110m height, represent one of the most popular natural attraction of the Moroccan in the Atlas . In the heart of a luxurious valley, the water rebounds on several steps, projecting thin water droplets in the air. This is the reason why there are permanent and magical rainbows in scenery where monkeys and birds live together. A bit before the waterfalls, we can visit the natural bridge of Imi N’iFri, natural fruit of the rock erosion caused by water. On top of this natural massive arch made of stalactite and stalagmite… You can enjoy a walk on the site going to one side of the river and going up by the other side. If you are not willing to swimming, you can cross the river by the wooden bridge or even with one of the small boats.
Departure Point :We are flexible and departure time can always be updated depending on your request but an early departure is something we can recommend
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Any where you prefer
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.