Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip From Marrakech
- See the Ouzoud Falls in comfort on a minivan day trip from Marrakech
- Explore the river valley and admire the falls from every angle
- Swim beneath the falls and meet the monkeys that gather in the area
- Enjoy a boat ride and relaxing lunch (both at own expense)
- No navigation worries with a guide to help you make the most of the falls
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or minibus
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ouzoud, Morocco
Nestled in the High Atlas Mountains, just a 150 km away from Marrakech, the Cascades d'Ouzoud is one of the most remarkable of the natural wonders to be found in the Atlas mountains. These 110-meter waterfalls, the highest in North Africa, are inspiring in their majesty. This day trip departing from Marrakech will allow you to explore the paths to the bottom of the falls take you through the groves of olive trees and offer many fine views of the falls and their surroundings. Follow other paths to the top of the falls where you can see many grain mills (from which the falls get their name), as well as an astonishing view looking down on the cascades.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- New Town: We pick up all travelers from their accommodation- Medina: Pick-up location will be the nearest accessible - All guests should contact the agency for the pickup location and address.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.