Ouzoud Waterfall Day Trip From Marrakech
Your day trip at the Ouzoud waterfalls starts at 8:00 am from your accommodation in Marrakech. The trip takes approximately 2 hours and then you can enjoy a walk in the town of Ouzoud. Feel free to explore the area yourself or with a local guide: you will cross the green valley, shady orchards and traditional water mills, and you will meet the Berbers who live in the mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- High-end transport with A / C. l
- Private Tour (No More People)
- Spanish speaking driver.
- Crazy Guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascades d'Ouzoud
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascades d'Ouzoud, Ouzoud 23400 Morocco
We will leave Marrakech early to head north towards the Ouzoud waterfalls that are 160km from Marrakech. After passing through the plain of Marrakech, through a path that goes through olive fields, we will cross the mountains of the Middle Atlas to reach the ouzoud waterfalls. These are the best waterfalls in the country, where we can see water slopes up to 110 meters high. There they will take a walk of an hour and a half with a local guide who will take them to enjoy the best views of the waterfall.
We will spend the day walking under the waterfalls and cross the river with a boat to visit the traditional and ancestral water mills. You can also enjoy a delicious Tajen meal, typical Berber, on a terrace with beautiful views of the waterfalls.
In the afternoon we will return to Marrakech to leave you again at your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.