Outdoor Tour in the Ladder of Kotor
Are you outdoor and adventure lovers? Kotor is the small-fortified city in Montenegro, on the Adriatic coast that can offer you incredible memories! The Ladder of Kotor is a trail used for caravans in old times to connect Kotor with Cetinje. Here you can enjoy a wonderful scenic hike and a thrilling mountain bike ride. Do you know that there are more than 1300 steps to get there? Are you ready for the challenge? What are the secrets of San Giovanni Fortress? With a professional local guide, you will discover secrets of the Maritime Museum, Cathedral of St. Tryphon, Saint Nicholas’ Church, Saint Luke’s Church will hear stories and secrets about Venetian time Kotor!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castle Of San Giovanni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castle Of San Giovanni, St John Fortress, Rd to the Fort of St. Ivan, Spiljari, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
*Discover secrets of The Ladder of Kotor is a trail used for caravans in old times to connect Kotor with Cetinje
*Feel Montenegrian way of living in the San Giovanni Fortress
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Katedrala Svetog Tripuna - Cathedral of Saint Tryphon, Kotor, Montenegro
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.