Outdoor Rock Climbing Taster Session
Keen to try climbing on real rock but not sure where to start? Don't know a carabiner from a belay plate? We cover this and all the basics on this fun and action packed morning of outdoor rock climbing. Every life changing adventure starts with a single, small step. Maybe this is yours.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Expert Tuition
What's excluded :
For those who would like to try Outdoor Rock Climbing who have little or no previous experience.
Rock Climbing is fun, safe, exciting and challenging. Climb as many routes as you can â easier, intermediate or more challenging rock climbs from 8 to 20 metres high. An individually tailored climbing session where each person can climb at a level that they find comfortable and appropriate.
The session to include; fitting and adjusting your climbing harness and helmet, useful climbing techniques, safe use of a belay device to support your climbing partner whilst climbing or lowering off.
The Peak District National Park offers some of the best single pitch Rock Climbing in the country with venues set in picturesque locations including Stanage, Burbage and Froggatt Edge.
Departure Point :The Adventure Hub - Indoor Climbing Centre and Outdoor Activities, Unit 1 Hope Valley Garden Centre, Bamford S33 0AL, UK
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.