Outdoor Rock Climbing - Level 2
If you’ve taken our first class or are already familiar with basic climbing safety (figure eight knot, harness set up, and climbing on top rope), this is a great next step. This 4-hour clinic starts with a quick review of these skills. Then we’ll teach you how to belay in a traditional ground school. Perhaps you’ve belayed a bit in a climbing gym, but only with a grigri? This is a great starting point to round out your knowledge of belaying techniques and skills, so that you may better understand the dynamics at work in a belay system.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees
What's excluded :
Outdoor rock climbing at the famous Castle Rock State Park! Our level 2 class is appropriate for first-time outdoor climbers as long as they've had some indoor gym experience.
• Castle Rock State Park, Highway 9, Los Gatos, CA 95033-8291
• Adventure Out, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
Departure Point :Castle Rock State Park, 15451 CA-35, Los Gatos, CA 95033, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.