Outdoor Combo Tour: ATV with Waverunner or Speedboat from Cancun
Let the amazing landscapes fascinate you as you cruise the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean on your own speed boat or a waverunner, and ride an ATV through the exotic vegetation of Riviera Maya.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation
- Single or shared ATV and Speed Boats/wave runner
- Bottled water
- Snacks (fried beans and tortilla chips)
What's excluded :
- 10.00 USD Marine Park fee per person that must be paid in cash upon arrival
Enjoy your combo in one of the most beautiful beach in the world front of the Caribbean Sea. The ATV on the jungle part on site. After your activity enjoy the beaut club with a snack.
• Playa Maroma, Carretera Federal 307 Chetumal Puerto Juarez Km. 306+250, 77710 Punta Maroma, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Children under 6 and 9 years old must pay minors fee.
- Children younger than 16 can participate only in shared service
- It is not recommended for pregnant women, people with back problems or recent surgeries
- What to bring:Swimsuit, Change of clothes, Towel, Waterproof camera, Biodegradable repellent, Cap, Sunglasses, Cash
- Pick up is available for hotels located in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Exact time of your pick-up will be sent by email after booking
- In case we don't have pick-up for a specific hotel or location will be sent you the nearest meeting point where pick-up is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We applying to all international, national and local sanitary rules and protocols focusing on the aspects of hygiene, health, and safety in line with COVID19. We are proud to announce, that we have received the “Safe Travels” stamp from The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.