Outdoor adventure in Marjan hill in Split
If you search for fun or adventure - Marjan green hill park is a great place for rock climbing, bike tour or hill hiking. It takes just 15 minutes of pleasant walking to reach Marjan if you are going from the historic core of Split as you walk through the old Varos quarter. At the end of Matejuska, you will find a staircase. If you climb uphill and you will end up at the Vidilica where you can refresh in the Café Vidilica with the great views over the city center. What is special about St. Jerome Church on Marjan?
For adventures, the best way to enjoy this natural oasis in Split is hiking. If you like, a bicycle ride you can rent a quality mountain bike and do the same tour. Do you like rock climbing? The oldest deep-water solo climbing area is Sustipan, part of Marjan hill park.
Eventually, you can end your day walking through Marjan hill all the way up to Telegrin, the highest Marjan peak you will be impressed with the most amazing view of Split as well as its surroundings.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marjan Park, Split 21000 Croatia
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Marjan, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.