Ourika Valleys, River and Falls (Atlas Mountains Valleys)
This is a one of kind trip where you'll be able to see many differente colors all the way up to the first valley Under the name of Ourika. A long river called Sitti-Fatma reflecting the sunlights on the Red Hills, enjoying a cop of tea, bred,honey,Amlou... surrounded by many local plants, as a guest of a Wemen Cooperative for Argan oïl.
Then comes the second Valley of Okaymden, this one is face to face to our Ski-station and a better place for breading fresh air and seing very old constructions made by the locals.
The third Valleys regroup a lots of beautiful sceneries, like (sheep and goats, argan trees, fruits...)
The last valley will be the one where you will have your lunch at the top of a terrasse and having a 360° view of villages, mountains, and various colors.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Starting at 9:00 am and picked up from the nearest and accessible point from your hotel. you'll meet your driver who will drive you through our amazing trip in an air conditioned van or 4x4, reaching the first valley in about 1 hour. Having the time that you need and enjoying a cop of thea.
Then you'll be redirected to the second valley which will take about 45mn , and totaly different from the first one.
you will not feel the time passing and you've already reach 1780m height from the sea level, always surrounded by the beauty of nature ,you will stop by our exclusive place dedicated to our people, where you will eat our large lunch, starting with olive oils, local bred , water ,spicies... then comes the chiken tajine that can be customized within your need, don't go so far , cause the couscous will be up next , and we finish with the season fruits and a last cop of tea.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All costumers are picked up from the nearest and easiest point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.