Ottawa-Gatineau Experience Express
Since 1976, we have offered the best for visitors to the Nation's Capital. Our guides are experienced, professional and fun. Our Giant bicycles and helmets are new every year. Many lovely sights, some unique history and always an anecdote about our community and inhabitants to raise a smile.
It is special because we use only pathways. There is no traffic or roads to traverse.
per adult from
What's included :
- new Giant bicycle and helmet, water bottle, professional guide
What's excluded :
This 1-hour bike tour allows you to see Ottawa, Gatineau and the waters that separate these cities in one short trip. You’ll be cycling on both sides of the Rideau Canal and the Ottawa River all while crossing the bridges and waterfalls in between. Along the way you’ll find yourself in front of beautiful lookouts that display The Parliament of Canada and the water surrounding it. During this journey, your knowledgeable tour guide will shed light on the history and the purpose of the waterways, buildings and bridges you encounter.
Departure Point :RentABike, Under Rideau Street, beside Rideau Canal (West wall of Senate of Canada, 2 Rideau St, Ottawa, ON K1N 8X5, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Our operation is outdoors and conforms to Federal, Provincial and Municipal pandemic guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.