Otavalo in one day
Is a good way to travel out of Quito and for a hole day trip; cheap with a local private vip funny interesting openminded tour guide driver, good music and confortability of its car.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cayambe, Cayambe, Pichincha Province
Famous because of their bizquits and leaves cheese, a little stop for a try and the trip continues
Stop At: San Pablo Del Lago, San Pablo Del Lago, Imbabura Province
One of the most beautiful and larges! Guarded by the Imbabura and Cotacachi volcanoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
The biggest indigenous artisan market in south america!
Good for buying souvenirs at the Plaza de los Ponchos, for have a lunch and watch how the Otavalo's culture is.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cuicocha Lake, Ecuador
Just in the top of a volcano! Cuicocha's lake has been formed into the crater of this one, making it possible to have a boat tour and to learns about its history.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Quito, Ecuador
Traveler pickup is offered
It depends on our common meeting point.Some places/activities' availability may vary. Better to go during weekdays to avoid conglomeration.Keeping all biosafety standards, Covid free service.We take care between each other. Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Some places/activities' availability may vary. Better to go during weekdays to avoid conglomeration. Keeping all biosafety standards, Covid free service. We take care between each other.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.