Ostuni and Polignano a mare from Central Apulia
Explore the charming "white town" Ostuni perched atop a hill overlooking the coastal plane with seemingly endless olive groves. Learn how to distinguish high quality olive oil extra virgin from lower quality products in a organic olive oil mill. Enjoy a stroll through Polignano a mare, a "pearl of the Adriatic", famed for the local ice cream and coffee specialties and the breathtaking views from the many panoramic lookouts in the historic district.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer in air-conditioned bus from hotel to destination and back,
- Local guide
- olive oil tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Storico, Piazza della Liberta, 72017, Ostuni Italy
Visit of the famous White City
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Centro Storico di Polignano a Mare, Polignano a Mare Italy
Visit of the beautiful old town with its wonderful terraces by the Adriatic sea
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is possible from hotels, b&b and private houses in the area of Alberobello, Fasano, Torre Canne, SavelletriPolignano a mare, Monopoli, and Marina di Ostuni (coast only)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Consider the dress code for church visits (shoulders and knees should be covered) and wear comfortable shoes for the cobbled streets.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.