Ostankino Tower and VDNKh with a private guide
Be captivated by the observation deck at Ostankino TV Tower. Learn the history of VDNKh monuments from the professional guide. Visit the Cosmonauts Alley at VDNKh.The duration is approximately 4 hours.
• Lifting on a high-speed elevator to one of the highest viewing platforms in Moscow
• Overview of the circular panorama of the city up to 70 km.
• Unique design of a transparent floor at the height of 337 meters
• Visiting the Cosmonauts Alley at VDNKh
• Monument to the Conquerors of Space, 107 meters high
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up at centrally located hotels or other Moscow location
- 4-hour tour with a private, professional guide (please select preferred language)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Car transfer during the tour (optional)
- Hotel drop-off (optional)
- Food and Drinks
- Meet up with a guide in your hotel lobby and get a brief overview of Moscow’s metro and culture during you way to the Observation deck at Ostankino Tower.
Visit a modern cultural and excursion complex Ostankino TV Tower at height of 337 and an open observation deck at a height of 340 meters between May and October (weather permitting). It is the main symbol of the Russian television and an important tourist attraction of Moscow city, the 540 meters high freestanding construction.
Viewpoints of the Ostankino Tower are the only place from where one may view all sights of the capital at the same time. Look round the Tower and you would see Moscow city from the East to the West and from the North to the South. In telescopes with a high zooming, you can view Moscow in every detail. Multimedia complex is on the first floor and there you will get everything you wanted to know about the Ostankino TV tower. The Ostankino Tower Museum is located next to the multimedia complex. There is a cafe in the tower where you can have a tasty snack or drink coffee with a charming view of the capital of Russia!
Afterwards, take in the Cosmonauts Alley with observing the Monument to the Conquerors of Space of 107 meters high. It is located outside the main entry to VDNKh. Enjoy the open-air museum and get the whole story of monumental architectural objects.
At the end of the tour the guide will accompany you to the VDNKh metro station.
Departure Point :Your location in Moscow
Return Detail :VDNKh metro station or your hotel (optional)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- ID document is required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour is missed due to late or non-arrival.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.