Osorno Volcano in Puerto Varas
We invite you to make an excursion to the Osorno volcano, being able to appreciate beautiful landscapes on the way to its top.
We will travel along the Llanquihue Lake towards Vicente Pérez Rosales Park, where is the volcano. We will make a walk in the middle of coigües forests and other native species, observing beautiful panoramic views as we ascend. At the end of the road we can, optionally, climb on chairlifts to have a better view of the volcano and the surrounding area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Bubble Crater
What's excluded :
- Raise on a chairlift
- Lunch and Drinks
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Lago Llanquihue
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerto Varas, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos Region
We will start leaving towards Puerto Varas
Stop At: Lago Llanquihue, Puerto Varas Chile
Travel along the Llanquihue Lake. We will be able to appreciate beautiful fields that decorate the landscape until arriving at Villa Ensenada, one of the main rural localities of the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Parque Nacional Vicente Perez Rosales, Ruta 225 Región de los Lagos, Puerto Varas Chile
Then we will go towards Vicente Pérez Rosales Park, which is a protected area framed in the Andes Mountains. From here we will begin our excursion to the Osorno Volcano.
Stop At: Bubble Crater, V-555, Ensenada, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
We will walk in the middle of native forests as we approach the volcano. When we reach 1000 meters high we will stop to observe the La Burbuja crater. This crater has a depth of 20 meters and we can still see the traces of the lava passage, more than 130 years ago. We will take some time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Petrohué river valley, and the Calbuco volcano in the Andes Mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Osorno, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos, Chile
We continue our way until we reach the Osorno volcano, where we will find a ski center. This center has service facilities and a cafeteria that we can use. Also, optionally, we can access the ski lifts to have a better view of the volcano.
After enjoying the scenery, we will be returning to our selected hotels in Puerto Varas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.