Oslob Whaleshark and Kawasan Falls Tour
Swim with the gentle giants and enjoy the cool waters of the Kawasan Waterfalls!
A drive to the south of Cebu will bring you to the town of Oslob for an exciting experience with the whale sharks. For a close encounter you may swim with them or just stay on the boat. Note that touching them is not allowed.
Next stop will be the town of Badian for a dip at the Kawasan Waterfalls. Enjoy a short nature trek of 15-20 minutes, passing by rivers and trees before you hear the gushing waters of kawasan. Swim on the turquoise cool waters and delight on the beauty of nature.
Lunch will then be served at a local resto before you drive back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour Coordinator
- Entry/Admission - Whale Shark & Waterfalls Philipines
- Entry/Admission - Kawasan Falls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whale Shark & Waterfalls Philipines, Oslob, Cebu, Philippines
Board a banca (local paddle boat) for a close encounter with the gentle giants. You can either stay on the boat or swim with them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kawasan Falls, Matutinao, Badian 6031 Philippines
Enjoy a short nature trek of 15-20 minutes, passing by rivers and trees before you hear the gushing waters of kawasan. Swim on the turquoise cool waters of kawasan falls and delight on the beauty of nature.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait for your guide at the hotel lobby. Inform the concierge that you are a Viator guest waiting for your guide.We will send guide details a day before the tour.Airports
- Mactan Intl Airport, Philippines
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.