Oslob Whale Shark and Kawasan Falls Day Tour
Drive past the southern coast to Oslob and don on your swimwear to say hello to the gentle giants! Can't get enough? Then stretch your legs with a trek to Kawasan falls after the encounter. Picnic lunch will be served by the falls. Maximum of 10 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Other items not stated in the list of inclusions
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Early morning departure for you hotel, about 121 kms away from the city, a 3 hr drive to Oslob passing through the very scenic southern Cebu. When in Oslob, take a quick orientation and hop on a non-motorized boat with our local fisherman. Just a few meters from the shore, take a dip for a 30-min swim with the whale shark. Now to worry, if you're afraid with this adventure. You can just sit on the boat and see these giants come close the boat.
Afterwards, you will travel further to the southwest side of Cebu.You will visit the majestic Kawasan Falls with its 3-levels of refreshing pool waters. Enjoy a 30-min easy trek traversing the local village. A picnic lunch by the falls will be served. This is indeed the refreshing break you need!
Departure Point :Pickup from Cebu City hotels and Mactan Resort
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Swimwear is recommended
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.