Oslob Whale Shark and Kawasan Falls Canyoneering Day Tour
Early morning departure from your hotel before the rising sun will lead you to a 3hr drive to Oslob, about 121kms away from the city. Stretch your legs and take your breakfast as packed by your hotel. Board a 6-8 seater paddle-boat rowing out 2m away from the shore. Jump or slide into the water and swim near the gentle whale sharks. Continue your travel onwards to reach Badian Town for the Canyoneering thrill where you will jump, climb, swim and float at Kawasan Falls and cap it off with a picnic lunch. Tour is limited to a maximum of 10 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Other items not stated in the list of inclusions
- A fun-filled day to meet the gentle giants of Cebu. Travel down south for a 3-hour drive and enjoy the scenic view of what the countryside has to offer. When in Oslob, there will be a quick orientation to explain the house rules and a boat number will be given for you to wait to be called. On a non-motorized "bangka" with our local fisherman, just a few meters from the seashore, take a dip for a 30-minute Swim with the whale sharks.
Can't get enough? Then stretch your legs for the thrilling downstream canyoneering in Kawasan Falls. Upon arrival, don on your life vest, hard hat, wet suit (or aqua leggings/rash guard), aqua shoes and dry bag to hold your things and you're good to go! A technical guide will prep you up with the do's and don'ts. Enjoy a brief motorcycle ride to the jump-off point. Your route will be a fantastic bed of mountain river where you will be walking, scrambling and hiking through ravines and gorges, descending down waterfalls and cliff jumping into the river and natural pools. You will navigate your way thru Kanlaob River where the water is very blue, simply irresistible!
Some parts of the river are deep and some are rocky so you better swim carefully. After traversing the river and jumping from some waterfalls, you'll be hiking through a forest until you reach the third level of Kawasan Falls where a hearty lunch awaits. More swimming at the falls will complete your extreme Cebu adventure!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable attire
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.