Oslo Hiking - Lysaker river walk
The trip starts outside Oslo Visitor Centre at Jernbanetorget in Oslo city centre. We will then take the Røa Line to idyllic Røa.
We will slowly hike down towards the Lysaker river. There is a charming and accessible path along the riverbank, along which we will cross bridges, enjoy waterfalls, frothing rapids, lush trees and the twitter of birds. The trip finishes at Jar station where we will hop on the metro and arrive back at Jernbanetorget, where we started.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Public Transport Ticket
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lysakerelven, Norway
We will slowly hike down towards the Lysaker river. There is a charming and accessible path along the riverbank, along which we will cross bridges, enjoy waterfalls, frothing rapids, lush trees and the twitter of birds.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.