Osaka Pub Crawl and Nightlife Tour
Join your guide for Osaka's largest and longest running nightlife tour for an evening you won't forget! You will be taken off of the usual tourist trail and into the party, visiting at least 3 different bars or clubs. Expect drink discounts all night, free shots at each bar, unlimited shots in between, and a dynamic crowd of awesome people. A great way to kick off the evening without breaking the bank, meet some people, and make some memories.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Welcome shots (1 per bar)
- Drink discounts (up to 50% off)
- Games and activities
- Licensed guide
- Entry/Admission - Voyager Stand Osaka
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from the pub crawl location
- Food and snacks, unless specified
- Drinks (except for welcome shots)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Voyager Stand Osaka, 2-3-29 New Japan Kaku Bldg. 6F, Dotombori, Chuo, Osaka 542-0071 Osaka Prefecture
The Osaka Pub Crawl is basically a "bar hopping" tour. As a group of about 40 - 70 people, you will visit various bars or clubs over the course of an evening in Osaka. All the bars are in walking distance, so its a great way to experience some fun venues that the city's nightlife has to offer, and meet people along the way.
Visit at least 3 bars or clubs, and the last stop will always be a nightclub. On most nights, you will also be offered an after party included in admission to all pub crawlers. This usually takes place at another club. So in one night you might actually visit anywhere from 3 - 6 venues.
Osaka is the seconds largest metropolitan city in Japan. There is so much to do here, but in comparison to other major cities, it is surprisingly difficult to experience a random, crazy night on the town, especially if you don't know when or where to go.
If you are considering coming alone, don't be shy! Many people come alone, and every attempt is made to mix the group and introduce everyone to each other.
About the Attendees
• About 30- 50 people
• A mix of Japanese and non-Japanese
• Most participants are between 21 - 38 years old
• Everyone is welcome regardless of age, race, disability, or gender
• Many people come alone and quickly make friends along the way
• Bar 1 (7:00pm to 8:30pm)
Usually a relaxed cafe or bar restaurant with some space to sit down. A good environment for talking and getting to know each other. You will participate in a mixer/icebreaker here.
• Bar 2 (8:30pm to 9:30pm)
The second bar will have a little more music. You'll have plenty of chances to get to know your fellow pub crawlers even more, as there will be more games and activities.
• Bar 3 (9:30pm to 10:30pm)
The third bar will be more energetic. You should be very comfortable with you fellow pub crawlers at this point.
• Bar 4 - The Club (10:30pm to closing)
If you haven't found yourself on the dance floor by now, you'll be hard-pressed not to do so at the last stop, a club. The club will be open until 5am and locals usually start arriving around 1am or so. The Osaka pub crawl officially ends at 11:30pm, providing you plenty of time to catch your last train.
Please Note: You must be at least 20 years old to participate in this tour. Photo ID will be required
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Voyager Stand Osaka, Japan, 〒542-0071 Osaka, Chuo Ward, Dōtonbori, 2-chōme−3−２９ ニュージャパン角ビル 6F
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20; valid photo ID is required
- Cash is recommended as some bars do not accept credit cards
- Many venues have a dress code; do not wear flip-flops, shorts, sleeveless shirts, or sports pants
- The local operator is not responsible for refused admission due to problems with photo ID or dress code
- Use a public coin locker near the train stations to keep your valuables safe
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.