Os Clandestinos live concert and dinner in Lisbon
This unique buffet dinner featuring multicultural cuisine takes place in a cozy Lisbon home, and is followed by a live concert where you'll feel like a real 'Clandestino'.
• The buffet-style dinner is enjoyed together and features specialities from Portuguese, Indian, Brazilian, South East Asian, Mexican and Italian cuisine. You can even help Irene or Prasad in the kitchen and learn how to cook one of the dishes for the night!
• Wine is included
• After dinner, head to the cozy living room to go on a musical journey through Brasil, Portugal, and Cape Verde. This immersive concert will last for 30/40 minutes
• Communal dining for 8 to 15 people
• Carol is a jazz singer and her partner Prasad is a professional photographer. They host with their friend Irene.
per adult from
What's included :
- A buffet-style dinner
- Drinks and beverages (Red Wine, White Wine)
- A live concert where you'll feel like a real 'Clandestino'
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
What's excluded :
- About your host, Carol: "We're fervent about delicious food, music, and genuine gatherings.
I'm Carol, a singer specialized in Bossa Nova. With Cláudio, my friend, we blend African, Latin and Brazilian music. Prasad, my partner, is a talented cook. Irene has lived in 6 countries and is passionate about flavors and local products."
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Cured Cheese, Dry cured sausage, White Bread and Corn Bread - Goat and Cow Portuguese Cured Cheese, Salty Cured Pork Sausage, Rustic Portuguese Bread and Broa - Typical Portuguese Corn Bread
• South Indian Chicken Cury - Chicken Cury made with fragrant whole spices tempered by creamy smoothness of Coconut Milk.
• Lemon Rice - Crunchy, flavorful and sour Rice made with spiced lemon and peanut mixture
• Honey Mustard Salad - Fresh Salad leaves with nuts and honey mustard dressing
• Tiramisu - Delicious Layers of sponge cake soaked in coffee, powdered chocolate and mascarpone cheese
Departure Point :Largo Vitorino Damásio, 1200-808 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.