Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio Tour from Rome
We are always looking for the highest quality private tours.
Our tour to Orvieto and Civita of Bagnoregio is prepared with great standards therefore you will be relaxed and we chauffeured you in our luxurious Mercedes Benz Minivans!
As soon as you meet our drivers, we are sure they will be able to take care of you at all times! They are also very knowledgeable about Italy and so ready to answer all your doubts!
In addition, it´s also good to highlight we know to make this tour a super special one!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver for the length of the service
- Courtesy and service
What's excluded :
- Tickets to enter the Sites
- Private Licensed Tour Guides
- Tipping the Driver if you like the service
- Entry/Admission - Centro Storico Orvieto
- Entry/Admission - Pozzo di San Patrizio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, 01022, Bagnoregio Italy
Orvieto, your first stop will be one of Italy's most beautiful hidden treasures, the town of Civita di Bagnoregio, also called '' dying city ''! This is because the hill on which it is located, it is a volcanic hill and one day in the future it will fall down. This hill is the highlight of your visit to Italy! To enter this amazing town, you will need to cross to footbridge, as you can not do across the bridge, it is long but stunning to traverse. Once arrived by foot, you will be left with an incredible view from the top of this hilltop town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Storico Orvieto, Piazza della Repubblica, 05018, Orvieto Italy
After this beautiful experience, you will be chauffeured to Orvieto city!
Orvieto is a city with significant cultural heritage, fascinating traditions and exciting life-style, here you will have time to indulge in delicious Umbrian flavors in a local Restaurant!
Meals not included - We can reserve a table for you in a local Restaurant - to be required in advance.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Pozzo di San Patrizio, Piazza Edouard Cahen, 05018, Orvieto Italy
In Orvieto, you can only visit the beautiful Cathedral but also explore the famous Saint Patrick's Wall, visit the Archaeological Museum to learn about the town, if you want to climb the Torre del Moro, 50m tower located in the city center from which you can admire stunning panoramas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location of the guests is their Custom Accommodation in Rome City.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.