Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio from Rome Private Day Tour
This day trip has been designed for those who have already visited Rome and wish to enjoy relax, countryside, genuine food.
Customers will spend a day away from the daily stress of metropolitan cities and discover the beauty of nature combined with the goodness of genuine food.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Monuments admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Orvieto
- Entry/Admission - Orvieto Underground
- Entry/Admission - Torre del Moro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Orvieto, Piazza del Duomo 26, 05018, Orvieto Italy
A Beautiful Cathedral built in the 13th century and famous all over the world because of its magnificent façade, the chapel of corporal, a white clothe stained with the blood of Christ and the splendi chapel dedicated to Saint Brizio, Bishop of Orvieto
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Orvieto Underground, Piazza del Duomo 23, 05018, Orvieto Italy
A very interesting network of subterrenean and underground galleries which criss-crossed and extended over several stories for miles. Originally exavated more than 3 thousand years ago by the Etruscan to tap the water. Afterward, became refuge of people due to barbarical invasions. Then in the first half of the 1900s used as fridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre del Moro, Corso Cavour, 87, 05018, Orvieto Italy
From the top the view over the city is breathtaking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Civita di Bagnoregio, Civita di Bagnoregio, Province of Viterbo, Lazio
This charming little town was founded by Etruscans around 2500 years ago on top of a hill formed by “tufah” stone. The area must have been really different in those days. The natural erosion and earthquakes have really changed the town a lot less space on the hilltop than it originally had. In 1695 one of those earthquakes destroyed the sort of natural bridge that linked Civita to the bugger nearby the town of Bagnoregio. The natural erosion hasn't stopped and the sides of the hill keep crumbling down and therefore they call Civita “ the dying city”. Civita, like an island is connected by a narrow walkway to reality and to the surrounding countryside; it takes us for away, not so much in distance as in time...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide hotel's name, apartment or residence address.Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
- Ciampino Airport, Rome Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are equipped with a European union certified Plexiglas partition that guarantees anti-covid 19 virus protection between driver and passengers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.