Ortigia Island escursion boat
Welcome to our beautiful city syracuse (orgy) we wait for you in our location which is located in via bengasi where there is a large fee payable from them begins your experience with us present your ticket and we will head in the boat where we will spend your expected time between art and nantura sailing towards the sea caves and the spectacular bays with clear waters where it is possible to do snorcheling after we head in the unique and amazing pearl of the Mediterranean The island of Ortigia our tour will end in the place of departure we thank you for choosing us
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Welcome on board our boat.
We head towards the north coast of Syracuse where we will admire some unique sea caves.
Get out of the moorings we cross the natural channel that divides the island of Ortigia from the big city Syracuse, on your right you will notice an impressive palace called by the Syracusans "the Palazzo delle Poste" ((Mussolini's building of warlike style)) today turned into a of the most luxurious hotels in Syracuse, leaving the canal we head to the entrance of the small port and meet the first rocks that emerge from the sea surface, approaching the coast you can see the calcareous sea caves, at the top you can see an impressive monument dedicated to the fallen of the second world war; continuing navigation we circumnavigate a rock in the shape of dolphin that seems to jump out of the sea, immediately after we have 3 caves very similar to each other, where you can see many colonies of soft corals that emerge from the rock walls, very beautiful to photograph, surpassing these 3 caves we will meet other 2 much more beautiful, the first call Cave of Love has the shape of a heart, where we stop to take some romantic photos, continuing navigation we arrive in the largest cave of all we have visited so far , the cave of stalactites, so called for the presence of limestone formations on the ceiling, which form some very beautiful and suggestive natural sculptures; in this cave, weather permitting, you can also make a 10-minute stop to snorkel or taste some of our typical Sicilian products, such as a good glass of wine accompanied by cheeses d.o.p. locals.
After this stop we head into the most beautiful coves of this side here the water takes on the color emerald comparable to that of the seabed of the Maldives, but before circunavighiamo a historic rock for Syracuse: "the rock of the two brothers" where it is said that two brothers dived from the highest point and both died in an attempt to save each other, even today many boys defy fate, performing this dangerous stunt. Finally we arrived at the "Caribbean", the colors and the backdrop recall those of the South American islands, here we throw the anchor and enjoy another 10 "minutes of relaxation and sun,
ending this stop you return to the starting point admiring from afar the wonderful coast of Syracuse.
Departure Point :Riva Forte Gallo, 2, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Departure Time :3/10/2020 - 11/1/2020
3/10/2021 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.