ORTIGIA by night
Although very small, Ortigia preserves all the history of the Mediterranean. It is a place where small adventures take you through the adventurous events of Sicily and beyond.
Traveling accompanied by an archaeologist will make this experience exciting and rich.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
Ortigia is an islet and corresponds to one of the neighborhoods of Syracuse. The evening walk, especially in summer, is refreshed by the sea breeze and the beauty of the historic center is enhanced by the evening lights.
Pass By: Temple of Apollo (Tempio di Apollo), Piazza Pancali Ortygia, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The temple of Apollo is one of the oldest examples of Greek stone temple built at the beginning of the 6th century BC
Pass By: quartiere della giudecca, Via della Giudecca, 40, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
The Jewish community of Syracuse was one of the largest in the Mediterranean basin that inhabited, perfectly integrated with the society of that time, in the Giudecca neighborhood which was not a ghetto, but simply a district of the island of Ortigia. Expelled in 1492, the Jews will never return to live in Ortigia but it will be an opportunity to talk about an interesting page of the history of Syracuse walking through the narrow alleys of the Jewish quarter.
Pass By: La Piazza Duomo, Piazza Duomo, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Piazza Duomo in Syracuse is one of the most evocative and most beautiful squares in Italy that encompasses a thousand-year history.
Departure Point :Temple of Apollo, Largo XXV Luglio, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return Detail :Fonte Aretusa, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.