Orlando Inshore Fishing Charters
Experience and explore the intercoastal and backwaters of Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon which has an abundance of Snook, Redfish, Spotted Sea Trout, Snapper and Black Drum. Just minutes from Beaches, a short drive from Disney World to Titusville area. Beautiful scenery all while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch, “the Redfish” and other species.
A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler. All charters are guided by Captain in a modern inshore boat. Provided with fishing rods and reels, and all the tackle you need. Including necessary safety equipment.
While traveling to Orlando, those that enjoy the outdoors and our fishing adventures also enjoyed a day with the family at Disney's Animal Kingdom or a trip to Lake Eola Park or enjoyed an Orlando Sunrise Hot-Air Balloon Ride.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Local Marina has Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food or Specialty Drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orlando, FL, USA
If you are located in downtown Orlando, iDrive by Convention Center or by Universal Studio the trip to the east coast is about 45minutes. If you are in Disney World the trip is approximately 1 hour to meeting location.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: 298 Jetty Park Rd, Port Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Per Arriving Captain with Speak with you via phone, text or email. When you arrive the meeting location is at a City boat ramp, captain will have the boat in the water tied up by docks. Please stop prior to arriving to get any additional drinks or food you may want to bring with you.
Once you arrive, the captain will assist you with where to park your car. The captain will have the boat in the water ready for your departure. Once onboard and ready the tour begins, with scenic waterways and local porpoise right-a-way. You will fish for the designated time you reserved, then the captain will return you to the dock where you departed.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Banana River, Florida, USA
Commonplace to fish at times of the year is the Banana River
Pass By: Port Canaveral, Port Canaveral, Brevard County, Florida
Port Canaveral is always a sight to see, common cruise ships and people.
Pass By: Cape Canaveral Lighthouse, 670 Dave Nisbet Dr, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920-4514
The lighthouse, as well as the Air Force Station, are all within sight distance as we fish.
Departure Point :298 Jetty Park Rd, Port Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.