Origins of Poland
Would you like to know how first Polish settlement looked like? Would you like to know something about Poland's beginning and christening? This is a tour for you! During this tour you will have a chance to know a lot of history about Poland and Poland's founders. Take a ferry to Ostrow Island and see a place where christening took place in 966. You will also see a Museum in Dziekanowice - heritage park, where you can feel yourself as in 10th century, with all the buildings from that time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Ferry ticket
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ostrów Lednicki, 62-261, Poland
The Early Piast Residence with Museum of the First Piasts - the most probable site of baptism of the first Polish rulers with ruins from 10th century. You will get to the island by ferry. One of the most important places in the national history of Poland.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dziekanowice, Dziekanowice, Greater Poland Province, Central Poland
It is a part of Museum of the First Piasts. This is one of the biggest Polish museums on fresh air. It copies first Polish settlement for 10th century. You can see how first Poles lived.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please enter your pick up address when you are staying in hostel, private apartment or your hotel is not listed.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.