Original Marbella Tapas Adventure
Embrace your inner foodie! Indulge in an eclectic array of traditional Andalusian tapas and wine on this insider’s food adventure in Marbella’s historical district.
Hidden in the narrow winding alleyways of the picturesque old town, you will discover the oldest tavern in Marbella and two tapas bars that the locals love, but are lesser known by tourists.
Take in the atmosphere of this traditional establishments while enjoying some tasty tapas paired with delicious local wines, all carefully curated by our local experts.
you will learn about the history of the taverns, the dishes that you are tasting, and the incredible story about how Marbella went from a sleepy fishing village to become the hangout of the most affluent people on the planet.
Treat yourself to an insider tour of Marbella's best and most local tapas bars and taverns, meet new people, have a laugh and gain true culinary insight to the famous Spanish tapas food culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - 8 to 10 tapas
- Alcoholic Beverages - 3 glasses of sherry, wine or beer (or soft drinks)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Los Naranjos, Casco Antiguo Marbella Spain
meeting point and initial presentation
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Marbella Old Town, Plaza de los Naranjos s/n, 29601, Marbella Spain
This 3-stop tour will take you from the meeting point to three different food and drink locations, historical local taverns, small hidden bodegas and family run establishments offering the best traditional tapas in Old Town Marbella!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Plaza de los Naranjos, 29601 Marbella, Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with celiac disease
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All the tapas bars that we work with, follow the safety measures and government guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.