Organic Oyster-mussel Farm
Organic oyster-mussel farm is the first and only shellfish farm oysters in Montenegro (Kotor), built on the principles of sustainable development, which also gives the possibility of a natural system of purification that is clean and healthy organic food from the water close to several permanent freshwater sources and 100 m the river of Ljuta.
Monitoring and development of the entire project from the start follows by the Institute of Marine Biology - Kotor, headed by Prof. Sreten Mandic, Dr. Aleksandar Joksimovic and Mario Bussani (President of the Italian Federation for mariculture Trieste). Montenegro has finally got its new brand - a product of "the Montenegrin Oyster" in 2012.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- We offer you with pleasure for the first time in Montenegro, this kind of a pure organic food, directly from the sea with excellent location built on ecological principles of sea water.
You will enjoy in presentation of the breeding process oysters and oyster-mussels on the farm with tasting:
* oysters with lemon - 3 pieces directly from the sea,
* mussels prawns (800 gr quantities),
* 1 glass of white or red Montenegrin wine or juice,
* seasonal fruit or dessert,
* homemade brandy.
On this tour you will have opportunity to enjoy in fresh, organic oysters and mussels prepared by the host. Do not miss a chance to try
oysters and mussels prepared on this way have a special taste pure organic food, directly from the sea.
Departure Point :Port of Kotor or hotel (provide with the name of the hotel)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.