Organic Local Farm
Welcome to our family farm! We invite you to join us on our family estate passed down for generations. Our family has been in Mostar for 5 generations and we look forward to sharing our unique history and heritage with you. Within our gardens we nurture a wide variety of fruits, vegetables and plants including but not limited to: tomatoes, kiwi, grapes, pomegranates, salad, potatoes, cherries, walnuts, figs, plums and much more. Having been in Mostar so many decades we have retained the habit of caring for domestic animals such as goats, chickens, turkeys, ducks, geese, Japanese quails and of course our pets such as dogs, cats and parrots.
During this tour you will learn the basics of up keeping and caring for both the animal and plant life. You will have the opportunity to indulge in all domestic products and will be treated to a first hand farm-to-table meal of the freshest quality. We look forward to welcoming you as our dear house guests during this unique adventure.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Pickup within Mostar
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar, Stari Most, Mostar Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mostar is situated on the Neretva River and is the fifth-largest city in the country. Mostar was named after the bridge keepers (mostari) who in the medieval times guarded the Stari Most (Old Bridge) over the Neretva. The Old Bridge, built by the Ottomans in the 16th century, is one of Bosnia and Herzegovina's most visited landmarks, and is considered an exemplary piece of Islamic architecture in the Balkans.
Pass By: NowBosnia, Mostar bb, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your location within Mostar so we may pick you up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.