Organic, Agriculture & Dining Experience
organically grown produce. The proof of the pudding is in the eating, and their freshness and nutritional value are immediately noticeable, as you savour a selection of local curries and sautés that employ their use.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced Host
- Tour of farm and introduction to local organic produce.
What's excluded :
- All beverages
- Private transportation
- Any other meals
This authentic affair centers around a farm located in an outlying suburb of Colombo, the country’s commercial capital. Its basis is the daily work routine of two female siblings, the unique relationship they share, slow-paced life in this village farm, and freshly prepared local fare incorporating what is grown in its immediate vicinity. The host - a young advocate of sustainable practices and green endeavors - will provide much insight into the merit of farming and consuming in this manner.
Starting times: 11:00 AM
What to wear and bring: Cool light clothing. Aprons will be provided
Note: Dietary restrictions should be informed prior to the experience. This is a private experience
Departure Point :Hokandara, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.