Oregon Coastal Tour: Florence to Yachats
Explore the stunning beaches and beautiful towns along Oregon’s northern coast on this full-day trip from Eugene. Visit the charming towns of Yachats and Florence, browse antique shops and art galleries, and stop several beaches to maximize your time at the Oregon Coast! A visit to the Central Oregon Coast is one of the most scenic and dramatic stretches of coastal highway 101. Blessed with sandy beaches, massive headlands, picturesque lighthouses and charming coastal villages, you will experience it all with numerous stops to take it all in!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Professional, local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter Van
- Entry/Admission - Sea Lion Caves
- Entry/Admission - Devil's Churn
- Entry/Admission - Cape Perpetua Scenic Area
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Lion Caves, 91560 Highway 101, Florence, OR 97439-8233
Sea Lion Caves is a privately owned wildlife preserve and bird sanctuary (since 1932) centrally located just 11 miles north of Florence on the beautiful and rugged Oregon Coast. Sea Lion Caves is proud to be part of the Oregon/Cape Perpetua Marine Reserve helping to protect the local marine animals and marine environment. Sea Lion Caves is America’s largest sea cave and the year-round home of the Steller sea lion, but sea lions are not always in the Cave. They are wild animals and we are not a zoo so these protected animals come and go as they please, as is their nature.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Heceta Head Lighthouse, 92072 Highway 101, Florence, OR 97439-8234
Pronounced “Ha – SEE – Ta” by most, everyone agrees Heceta Head is one of the most beautiful lighthouses in the world. The Heceta Head Lighthouse and Light Keeper’s home are circa 1894. Both are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The lighthouse is a working lighthouse. From a height of 205 feet above the ocean, its “first order” Fresnel lens, casts it’s beams some 21 miles out to sea. It is the brightest light on the Oregon coast. It is said to be the most photographed lighthouse in the United States.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yachats coastline, 241 Highway 101 N, Yachats, OR 97498-9559
In Yachats you will have several dining options to enjoy lunch along with galleries, boutiques and coffee shops or maybe even a little ice cream is in order! If seafood is what you came for, it does not get any fresher from several local restaurants purchasing from local fishermen taking pride in the catch of the day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Devil's Churn, Siuslaw National Forest, Yachats, OR
This deep chasm exposes the shoreline’s volcanic history and shows the relentless, violent power of the ocean. The chasm likely started as a narrow fracture or collapsed lava tube in the volcanic bedrock. Over many thousands of years under the constant pounding force of the ocean waves it’s now more than 80 feet wide where it opens at the ocean
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cape Perpetua Scenic Area, 2400 Highway 101 N, Yachats, OR 97498-9424
Cape Perpetua is a large forested headland on the central Oregon Coast which projects into the Pacific Ocean. It’s part of the Siuslaw National Forest and it is a great place to experience towering trees looming through a coastal fog, frothy surf crashing upon jagged shores, and majestic headlands offering clear views for miles.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Florence Oregon Boardwalk Market, Port of Siuslaw Bay and Nopal Streets, Florence, OR 97439
We will visit the Historic Old Town district of this inland coastal village originally built on docks lining the Siuslaw river banks. With Florence’s long time logging and fishing history, it was positioned perfectly between the coastal forest range and the Pacific ocean, taking advantage of the easy river access.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at the 5th Street Public Market.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.