Orchha from Khajuraho
An exciting tour to the enigmatic cenotaphs of "Orchha" from "Khajuraho". More enigma is about the white vultures encircling the towering cenotaphs which are not found in any other part of India. Killing vultures are profane since they are considered to be the guardian angels of the cenotaphs dedicated to erstwhile royals ruling over this region. Also enjoy the banks of river betwa flowing adjacent to the cenotaphs.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Orchha Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- local guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orchha Fort, Orchha India
Morning pickup will be provided from the "Khajuraho hotel/airport/ railways station and get driven to the Orchha, an 2 hours drive. Among the places to be covered are the palaces, temples and cenotaphs, or chhattris, in the town of Orchha, located along the Betwa River.
The monuments reflects the diversity of the state’s heritage, with buildings and fortification walls that span a number of significant time periods in Indian history. Sit on the peaceful banks of Betwa River and jungles of Bundelkhand. Spot local birds and wildlife like Vulture, parakeets, Macaque, Indian roller, , baboon, gray langur, peacock, chital deer etc can be spotted in the deciduous forest. This reserve is home to over 200 species of birds, & offers spectacular trails for cycling. Evening drop will be provided to the "Jhansi" railways station OR driven back to your hotel in Khajuraho.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all khajuraho hotelsAirports
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.