Orange Beach Dolphin Eco Boat Tour
On our one-and-a-half-hour dolphin cruise, you’ll get an up-close view of our resident dolphin pod. Between 50 and 70 dolphins reside together in our bay, and by paying close attention to them over the years, we have named many of them. We know them by their unique dorsal fins and will introduce you to our water-loving friends when you cruise with us aboard the Explorer.
The Explorer allows us to get as close as safely possible to the banks and the local marine and wildlife. Because the boat only needs 16 to 18 inches of water underneath, we can sneak into creeks and swamps where few other boats can go, providing you with a truly unique and memorable experience.
Perfect for families or those just wanting a Dolphin-specific cruise in Orange Beach. Our expert guides can identify many of the resident dolphins and share fun facts about their behaviors, their habitat, and their relationships within the pod.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Outside beverages are not allowed. You are welcome to purchase beverages once aboard
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Orange Beach, Orange Beach, Alabama
Our knowledgeable tour guide and captain point out the local flora and fauna. You may see osprey and their nests, herons, bald eagles, red-tailed hawks, and maybe even an alligator or two. The Explorer allows us to get as close as safely possible to the banks and the local marine and wildlife.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :4673 Wharf Pkwy W, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- We have been able to accommodate most requests. Please call us at 251-550-8000 to discuss your needs with our staff.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.