Orange Bay Island
Orange Bay excursion is a beautiful experience if you want to snorkel and then spend some time on a deserted island.
The trip starts at 09:00 from the marina. The journey itself is a beautiful experience as you sail through the beautiful waters of the Red Sea.
From 10:00 till 12:00 its time to breathe the atmosphere of the beach. Once you arrive in Orange Bay, be ready with your camera. The sight is absolutely breathtaking! After returning to the boat the lunch is served.
During sailing back around 13:00 its first snorkeling stop. Those who are not so sure about swimming in the open water can always ask for a life jacket on the boat.
14:30 its time for another snorkeling spot. This will be enriched with a banana boat ride, fast chair ride. Return to the port around 16:00.
* Offer Orange Bay de Luxe - use the romantic way of dining - lunch served in the beach restaurant! (not available throughout year season)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch will be served in the boat, soft drinks, coffee/tea/water available
- Entry/Admission - Giftun Islands
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Snacks - Lunch in the beach restaurant on the island is excluded, unless you booked Orange De Luxe
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giftun Islands, Hurghada Egypt
Enjoy tranquil atmosphere, awesome views and adorable beach! Visit one of the most beautiful places around Hurghada. Swim, snorkel, enjoy the boat and relax on the beach. All in one!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are arranging pick up from your hotel in Hurghada or Makadi (Makadi, El Gouna, Sahl Hasheesh transfer have additional 5 euro p.P on the pick up day). The trip includes transfer to marina to the boat and back in the afternoon then.* Please note that with new governmental tax for Red sea protection, 3 euro p.P (including children) is collected by supplier in order to comply
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.