Oporto by Yacht
Vessel Rentals with Crew.
We offer different solutions to satisfy the most demanding wishes.
Enjoy the magnitude and uniqueness of the Douro River, with its unique landscapes, or venture out on a trip on our Atlantic coast, an essential element of Portuguese history.
Our fleet includes Jeanneau Prestige 42 S, Beneteau Trawler 42, Azimut 62, Canados 80.
All the boats we operate are powerful and luxurious, offering all the conditions of convenience and comfort.
We propose the rental of luxury sailing and motor yachts, where each trip allows you to make new discoveries and experience new sensations. Conquer unforgettable moments, in the privacy of a vessel where the company is just the one to choose.
Crew: each vessel has its own professional crew consisting of skipper and sailor.
Capacity: due to legal limitations, the maximum capacity of vessels is 10 people.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Douro River, Porto Portugal
The Douro River rises in Spain, at the peaks of the Urbión mountain range. At 2080 meters it reaches the Atlantic coast after traveling 850km, being its mouth in the city of Porto.
The steep slope of the river, the sharp curves, the protruding rocks, the violent flows, the multiple irregularities, the rapid and the numerous "jumps" or "points" made this river indomitable.
Taking advantage of the high unevenness, especially in the Douro International zone, where the average unevenness is 3m / km, from 1961 onwards, the Douro hydroelectric power was carried out. With the construction of the dams, large reservoirs of calm waters were created, which came to encourage the tourist and recreational navigation.
The Alto Douro Wine Region has been declared by UNESCO since December 2001 a World Heritage Site. A title, unanimously awarded, which awarded the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, decreed by the Marquis of Pombal in 1756. Unique region for bringing together the virtues of schist soil and its privileged sun exposure with the unique characteristics of its microclimate in together with the hard work of the Douro man.
Port Wine is a natural and fortified wine, produced from grapes from the Douro demarcated region.
What makes Port wine different from other wines, apart from the unique climate, is the fact that the fermentation of the wine is not complete, being stopped at an early stage by the addition of a brandy. Thus Port wine is a naturally sweet wine (since the natural sugar of grapes does not completely turn into alcohol) and stronger than the other wines (between 18º and 22º alcohol).
Departure Point :1: Av. José Domingos dos Santos 206, 4300-316 Porto, Portugal
2: Cais da Ribeira 39, 4050-510 Porto, Portugal
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Half Day Douro 10/17/2019 - 12/23/2021
Oporto by Yacht 10/16/2019 - 12/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.