Open Water Scuba Diver Certification Course
PADI Open Water is the most-recognized scuba certification in the world! With this certification, you will be able to dive anywhere in the world (with or without a dive professional) and will be able to take other certification classes in the future, like PADI Advanced Open Water, Underwater Photography, Wreck Diving and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Your PADI open water certification class includes E-learning ,knowledge development, confined water practice and two boat trips for a total of 4 dives. All gear and equipment included.
Day 1: 9 am at Dive Center.. Review of academic on line e-learning with your certified instructor.. You will review the principles of scuba diving in our dive center and learn equipment and then learn and practice skills in confined water.
Day 2: 9 am at Dive Center.. Review skills and knowledge with your certified instructor.. . Then out on the boat, for dives 1 and 2 where you practice skills but also enjoy the beautiful crystal clear waters and beautiful coral and sea life
Day 3: 9 am at Dive Center
Review then on the boat for dives 3 & 4!! You and your instructor will take a 20 minute boat ride to a 2 tank scuba dive in the Marine National Park where you get to use your skills and explore! Enjoy your new adventure seeing the wonder of underwater coral and creatures!
Departure Point :Aqua Adventures Eco Divers, 5 Star Dive Center, Av Benito Juárez 13 across from Javi's Cantina Centro, Centro - Supmza. 001, 77409 Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow all guidelines as they change...
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.