Open Water PADI diving course in Hurghada
With our best price and service guarantee program, we are changing the way you do your diving course.
Our diving center is internationally approved and complies with all standard rules of diving.
The Open Water Diver Course (OWD) is the first step to become a diver. The program can be completed in three to four days. Watch a DVD, do some theory and diving exercises in the swimming pool or in shallow water on the first day.
On the following days you will also be on board to continue your OWD course, always accompanied by your instructor. The maximum depth for your course is 18 meters.
You will receive the necessary theory book for your OWD course on the first day in our Scuba Diving Center Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Open buffet & drinks on the boat
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- 7-8 dives
What's excluded :
- Photo shoot on request for an additional charge
Open Water Diver course is the first step to becoming a diver. The program can be completed in 3-4 diving days in Hurghada. Watch a DVD on the first day, some theory and diving exercises in the pool or in the shallow water, on the other days take part in the boat trip and complete the rest of the diving course.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free round trip transportation for Hurghada hotels.Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh) surcharge $ 5 per personTransfer from (Safaga, ElGouna) for a surcharge of USD 10 per person
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.