Open Water Diver Scuba Diving Course in Puerto de Mogan
Learn how to scuba dive with a top-notch quality course with PADI professionals in Puerto de Mogan on Gran Canaria. Get your worldwide recognized PADI certification to dive up to 18 meters independently anywhere in the world! You can do it in just 3 days with friendly PADI scuba instructors. You will participate in confined sessions conducted in shallow water in the Ocean and 4 open-water dives on fantastic dive sites of Canary Islands. Maximum group size is 20.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Supervision of Professional PADI certified instructor
- 5 confined water sessions, 5 theory sessions and 4 open water dives in the ocean
- All required scuba equipment
- Diving insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Delphinus Club membership
What's excluded :
- PADI open water manual & certification fee (60€ to be paid at the dive center)
- Photos (available to purchase)
Who should take this course?
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course.
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
What will you learn?
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
Knowledge Development ( online, or with us at the dive center) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
• Delphinus Diving School, Avenida Marrero 2 Inside Cordial Mogan Playa Hotel, 35138 Puerto de Mogan, Mogan, Gran Canaria Spain
Departure Point :Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up for free or you can find us inside the hotel Cordial Mogan Playa, enter by thereception or side door on main walking passage to the beach with our Delphinus Diving School signnext to a door. Ring the door and we will open .Ports
- puerto de mogan
- puerto rico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended.
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some preexisting medical conditions (asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Please bring a swimsuit and towel
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.