Ono Mountain Climbing-A tour of mountain villages, ranches and forests-
Take a detour while heading for Mt. Ono in Yamakita Town, Kanagawa Prefecture.
There are plenty of "local treasures" that fascinated me along the way!
Set in the end of Kanagawa Prefecture, Yamakita Kyowa District
Tour the fragrant wild ranch, grazing cows 365 days a year, mountain villages and forests.
I have moved to Yamakita four years ago.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
Yamakita is located on the western edge of Kanagawa Prefecture. Mt. Ono is 723m above sea level and it is very easy to climb.
At the foot of this mountain is Kyowa, a very interesting place.
Uncle, mothers who are passionate about local revitalization,
Some people are willing to greet people from outside and support them.
As a result, there are many migrants and various people are working in this area.
The heart of this project is "on the way" up to the peak of Onoyama.
Life that has taken root in the republic, in fact, the history of this village, which has been in existence for over 600 years,
And I will introduce the republic of today (= treasure for me) from the viewpoint of residents.
Yamakita Station Assembly → Kojiya Site Ward → Kyowa Morino Center → Takasugi District → Smell of Wild Ranch → 山 Onoyama Summit → Ya Station (Transportation by Train) → ま Yamakita Sakura Cafe → Dissolution of Yamakita Station
• Onoyama, Yamakita-machi, Ashigarakami-gun Kanagawa Prefecture
• Yamakita-machi, Yamakita-machi, Ashigarakami-gun, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kanto
Departure Point :Yamakita Station, Yamakita, Ashigarakami District, Kanagawa 258-0113, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.