Online Live Cooking Class: Pasta, Ravioli & Tomato Sauce.
Learn how to prepare in a very simple, fun and easy-going way some of the most iconic Italian recipes, Fettucine, Ravioli and Tomato sauce!
We will prepare together from scratch each plate, giving you professional tips and tricks and lots of workarounds to cook good "almost" like my Nonna!
Be my virtual guest at the old Villa of my family in Tivoli in the countryside of Rome. We will be a few steps away from the Villa of Emperor Adrian.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local host (fluent english speaker)
- Fun interactive virtual cooking class
- Tip and tricks about italian food
What's excluded :
- Please take care of the ingredients before the online cooking class
- - The class can be held on Skype / Zoom
-After sending a booking request, feel free to message me to arrange the booking time based on Italy Rome time (GMT +2)
Ready? Please have these ingredients on hand before the class.
Ingredient 1 person:
- Pasta ingredient: 2 Fresh organic egg (medium size would be fantastic)
-Pasta ingredient: 200 g (2/3 cups) of "00 flour" / all-purpose flour is ok. NO self-rising flour
-Tomato sauce ingredient: Olive Oil and salt
-Tomato.S ingredient: garlic or onion (fresh would be perfect)
-Tomato.S ingredient: 1 Plane tomato can sauce (Italian would be lovely)
-Ravioli filling: 1 teaspoon of sugar
-Ravioli filling: Lemon zest (a bit of ground skin of a fresh lemon)
-Ravioli filling: 4oz Ricotta Cheese or any soft cheese
-Optional ingredients: Pepper / Herbs (basil, oregano, thyme) / Parmesan cheese
-Tools: Plastic wrap
-Tools: Rolling pin but you can also use the plastic wrap roll
-Tools: pots and pans
-Tools: Wood or marble board to work on
• Fettucine - Fresh handmade flour and egg pasta
• Ravioli - Pasta stuffed with Ricotta, lemon, sugar and parmesan
• Tomato sauce - Fresh made tomato and basil sauce
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.