One Week French Language Learning Experience in Paris
Learning the French language is something you can do wherever you are in this era, but still nothing can replace the atmosphere when you are in the capital of France.
You will have an immersive experience with surrounding native speakers, you will learn how to pronounce properly those practical French borrowed words, we can’t promise you to master French in such a short time, but we are sure that this experience will absolutely ignite your true interest of the beautiful language.
per adult from
What's included :
- The learning materials is included
What's excluded :
- The transportation fee, food and drinks is not included
CEBP -Paris designed ”One Week French Language Learning Experience in Paris” for whomever is really fascinating about this country with its language and culture.
During this experience, just two hours each day, we will help you to build a basic systematic understanding of French. Different intriguing topics focus on the prestigious fame of France, its food, its luxe, its ideologist, and philosopher.
Also, we would like to combine the classroom with an outdoor trip, you will have the chance to learn about all the fun facts on the small paths in between the city of lights.
• Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Departure Point :91 Avenue d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.