One-Way Transfer from Split to Dubrovnik with a Stop in Mostar
If you’re traveling from Split to Dubrovnik don’t let that searching for a convenient transfer becomes a hassle - book our private tour and we’ll take care of the logistics. We offer you A/C vehicles and an assistance of our English speaking driver who will pick you up and drop you off at your accommodation (if it's not possible due to traffic laws, at next closest location) - there’s no need for you to carry your heavy luggage around. The best for last - discover Mostar, one of region’s most interesting destinations, along the way. Although words can hardly do it justice, here are some arguments why it is definitely worth your visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if is allowed by traffic regulation)
- English speaking driver/escort
- 3 hour free time in Mostar
- One-way private transfer in A/C vehicle with English speaking driver/escort
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for museums and cultural sites
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mostar Travel Agency, Gojka Vukovica 3, Mostar 88000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Take a trip down the history lane and visit Mostar, a city of multiculturalism and home of ancient and medieval fortresses. With its Mediterranean climate, stone architecture and oriental influences it is a place where East meets the West.
It is situated in mountainous country along the gorgeous Neretva river and is famous for breathtaking Old Bridge, stretching along the river and connecting two sides of the city. Apart from the bridge looking monumental, it offers picture perfect panoramic view which will leave you amazed. You will have two hours to stroll through lively cobbled streets filled with eastern influenced bazaars and sink in its relaxed atmosphere and natural beauties , all while you drink your Turkish coffee at one of the numerous cafes.
To make your time in Mostar even more delightful, you can always try some of the finest wines in the southern region, visit holy sites or museums, photograph and pose by many statues, explore abandoned ruins or street art, shop at old bazaars filled with unique souvenirs… There are plenty of activities you can engage in and and make your afternoon memorable. But there is one thing we feel is a must while you’re there - to try some of the traditional cuisine. That’s why we’ll take you for a lunch and - apart from natural and architectural beauties - you’ll think of Mostar with fond memories of delicious flavors and dishes.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup from Split. In case you're located in the pedestrian zone, we will give you the closest location possible where we can approach by car.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring your passport and check if you have multiple entrance visa
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.