One Way Transfer from Schiphol Airport to Amsterdam Port with Wheelchair Access
Wheelchair accessible transfer from the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport to the port of Amsterdam.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- On arrival at the airport, you will be met by the driver at the STA-desk (Schiphol Travel Assistance desk). This desk is clearly indicated on the signs in the arrivals hall, search for 'STA'. The driver will be waiting for you with a sign, with your name on it. From here you will walk with the driver to the car.
All transfers organized by Accessible Travel Netherlands make use of wheelchair accessible transport. The minivans are accessible for 2 to 7 people and a maximum of 4 wheelchair users.
The division of space in the private taxi van is as follows:
0 wheelchair users > 7 walkers
1 wheelchair user > 5 walkers
2 wheelchair users > 3 walkers
3 wheelchair users > 1 walkers
4 wheelchair users > 0 walkers
Departure Point :Amsterdam Schiphol Airport or the port of Amsterdam
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/25/2020 - 12/31/2020
4/25/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The transfers are accessible for users of wheelchair, users of mobility scooter, users of walkers, people who walk at a slow pace, people who have a chronic or temporary physical limitation and seniors
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.