One-way to Sagrada Familia 1H Segway Tour
Explore some of the most interesting places in Barcelona swiftly riding the ecofriendly Segway uptown to the amazing La Sagrada Família, one of the most exquisite works of Antoni Gaudí.
Explore the inspiring Park of the Citadel, one of the main leisure areas of the city - hotspot for musicians and performers - and find interesting buildings and works of art, some of them executed with the collaboration of Antoni Gaudí. Cross under the Arch of Triumph to drive your segways uptown through bike paths that will take you to our office, just next to Sagrada Familia.
- We recommend you book your Segway tour in advance - groups are small and limited to guarantee a better service to each of our guests.
- Join us in this entertaining and educational adventure and get privileged personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Raincoats (in case of bad wheather)
- Helmet (Mandatory) - we provide all sizes
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Leaving from the ancient Roman Wall we head out to the marina of Port Vell, the old harbor of Barcelona.
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
The park is a botanical garden and the main green area in the city center of Barcelona.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arc de Triomf, Passeig Lluis Companys, 08003 Barcelona Spain
At the entrance of the old town of Barcelona we can find this monumental gateway built for the first World Fair in Spain.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cascada Monumental, Passeig de Picasso, 21 Ciutadella Park, 08003 Barcelona Spain
This beautiful fountain is one of the main attractions of the Citadel Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: La Sagrada Familia, La Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Catalonia
The magestic temple built by Antoni Gaudi is the must-see atraction in Barcelona.
Departure Point :Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Carrer de la Marina, 229, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged participants we provide electric bicycles suited for children (tour price remains the same).
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Tours have no limit of participants; by local laws, guests are divided in smaller groups of 6 participants + 1 guide. Groups will travel with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.