One night in the outdoors
A great outdoor experience, especially for those unfamiliar with outdoor life. Enjoy the tranquillity and the beauty af the wilderness close to Oslo. Have a decent meal around the fire at night, watch the stars as you fall asleep in a hammock or your tent, or simply directly on the ground on your inflatable sleeping mat. An easy accessible and very special wilderness adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tent, hammock, sleeping mat, local guide, headlamp, cutlery.
What's excluded :
- Sleeping bag (can be rented)
Spend one night in the outdoors and learn about the living forest and traditional Norwegian outdoor life. Enjoy a decent meal aroud the fire in the evening. Fall asleep in a hammock or a tent while you watch the stars and the city light in the distance.
Departure Point :Akershusstranda 13, 0150 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.