One-Hour Okanagan Watersports Charter
Whether you are a novice wakeboarder wanting to step up your game or whether you want a hassle-free alternative to a boat rental, come wakeboard or surf in the Okanagan. Your 1-hour watersports charter includes a Super Air Nautique, coach/driver, wakeboards, surfers, skis, vests – even the fuel! There are no upcharges for gear or gas, and the number of riders/passengers is limited only by vessel capacity. The boat is yours exclusively. Think of your watersports charters like a boat rental on steroids – the best boats, gear, and coaching in Canada on the warmest lake in Canada!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1-hour boat rental
- Coach/Driver (professional athlete as your guide)
- All equipment and fuel
What's excluded :
Our signature experience! Whether you want the convenience of a driver with your “boat rental,” or you are a novice wakeboarder wanting to step up your game, Wakepilot does much more than take you for a ride in a boat. We combine the best boats available, with instruction from professional coaches to ensure you have a safe, successful experience on the water. Our prices include a coach/driver, top-of-the-line Super Air Nautique, Hyperlite boards, surfers, vests, and gas in the tank.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Wakepilot, 4200 Lakeshore Dr Walnut Beach Resort, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V6 Canada
Departure Point :Walnut Beach Resort, 4200 Lakeshore Dr, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V6, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.